What we do
Construction of dies
Founded in 1994, Steel Meccanica started working in the household appliance sector. Thanks to its growth and development it manages to work in complex and competitive markets, such as the Automotive sector.
Steel Meccanica has steadily grown in its company dimensions, it covers more than 3.000 sqm, where it is able to provide 40.000 hours of annual work in-house. More than 300 sqm of offices and the careful organization enable the company to provide 9.000 hours of annual design. Faithful to the philosophy of “paperless” office, we monitor in real time the whole production process with an IT system that allows us to digitally track all activities and processes in order to reduce errors.
The production workshop has high-speed CNC milling machines of medium and large-size, EDM machines, grinding machines, presses from 600 to 1.000 tons for testing, and all the machines necessary to make the company completely self-sufficient, starting from design up to testing.
A long-lasting collaboration with a network of external companies makes Steel Meccanica also able to supply mass production.
- No. 1 High speed PAVENTA milling machine with CNC selca 4045 digit plus, area of work 1750 x 650 x 600 and power 16.000 Rpm;
- No. 1 Milling machine Sachman with mobile pillar, high speed, with CNC selca 4045 digit plus, area of work 2500 x 950 x 1000, with power indexed of latest generation;
- No. 1 Milling machine Sachman with mobile pillar, high speed, with cnc selca 4045 digit plus, area of work 2000 x 950 x 1000, with electric spindles, 15.000 Rpm and tool change of latest generation;
- No. 1 Milling machine, high speed, with CNC Heidenaim 530, area of work 3200 x 1750 x 800 with electric spindles, 10.000 Rpm and tool change of latest generation;
- No. 1 Milling machine FTP VERUS with mobile column, high speed, area of work 6000 x 2000 x 1250, 5 axis
- No. 2 EDM machines Robofil 290, area of work 400 x 250 x 150;
- No. 1 EDM machine Robofil 390, area of work 400 x 300 x 150;
- No. 1 EDM machine Alfa 1D, area of work 600 x 300 x 300;
- No. 1 Plunge EDM;
- No. 1 Grinding machine Favretto, area of work 900 x 350 x 300;
- No. 1 Grinding machine Favretto, area of work 1000 x 500 x 300;
- No. 1 Grinding machine Favretto CNC, area of work 1100 x 550 x 350;
- No. 1 Grinding machine Rosa CNC, area of work 1100 x 550 x 350;
- No. 2 Radial drills;
- No. 1 Drill press;
- No. 2 Lathes;
- No. 1 Press bridge cranes of 5 tons and n. 1 bridge crane of 10 tons in the machinery area;
- No. 4 Cranes of 5 tons in the assembly and testing area.
- No. 7 Bridge cranes and n. 1 bridge crane of 30 tons